Tuesday, December 14, 2010

HCG diet is called Pounds Inches - Adult Medicine of Marietta HCG Weight Loss Plan

Background Information
The book and research that inspired the HCG diet is called Pounds and Inches- A New Approach to Obesity by Dr. A.T.W. Simeons. His manuscript can be found online at: http://www.hcgdietinfo.com/HCG_Diet _Dr_Simeons_Manuscript.html. All participants must read the manuscript and have a clear understanding of the foundation of the diet plan.

Our Patients’ Testimonials
• “The weight loss plan really works! I lost 37 pounds in 6 weeks. I look and feel younger and am able to enjoy a more active lifestyle. The HCG plan helped me establish some good nutrition habits while giving up the bad ones. I was able to come off and stay off of my blood pressure, cholesterol and triglyceride medication. I would recommend this plan to anyone who really wants a new lease on life! Don’t wait-- do it now” -- Jim H, age 58
• “I lost 17.5 lbs. in two weeks. It amazes me to think that I was snacking for stress relief – now the desire to go through with that is not there. I am seeing that my old patterns were from habit – not hunger” --Melinda B., age 53
• “I am extremely pleased with the HCG diet results! I lost 26 lbs. and 25 inches – all in the areas that are hard to reduce with exercise- midriff, back, thighs. My blood pressure got so low that we were able to reduce my medication. I was never hungry and had plenty of energy” -- Susan D., age 61

The HCG Weight Loss Plan

  • Recent research further confirms the already known fact that obesity is a multi-factorial and wide-spread problem. An article written by world-renown obesity specialist Dr. Jeffrey Smith says, “Worldwide prevalence rates of obesity and overweight are rising, and safe and effective treatment strategies are urgently needed.”

Plan Protocols

  • The HCG Weight Loss plan is based on strict protocols necessary to make the program successful. Some of the key protocols include:  Daily HCG injections Water intake of eight 8 oz. glasses per day
  • First three days of protocol require large amount of food consumption to “load” the fat cells
  • Starting at day 4 and for the remainder of the 6 weeks, a strict 500 calorie-per-day diet must be followed (no deviations from meal plan allowed)
  • Patients return for follow-up visits with Registered Nurse coaches at weeks 2, 4 and 6
  • After the 6 week program, patients are advised to follow a reduced calorie 1500-1800 kcal meal plan. The HCG regimen may be repeated in 2 months, if needed, providing patient has maintained his/her weight.

Cost of the Plan

  • Adult Medicine of Marietta charges a limited-time introductory price of $600 for the 6-week plan. This cost includes:
  • Lab profile: Blood chemistry, blood count, thyroid, lipid panel and B12 level, if necessary
  • EKG (unless patient had EKG within 6 months)
  • Office visit with physician during week one (unless patient had work-up within 3 months)
  • Registered Nurse instruction for self-injection of the medication
  • Weight loss information packet including food diary and additional resources


Visit with RN coaches at weeks 2, 4, and 6; and RN telephone consults, if needed
The fee does not include the cost of the medication. The HCG medication can be purchased at Lacey’s Pharmacy, located in our building. Please contact them directly, as pricing will vary according to availability.

No comments:

Post a Comment